Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi

Hey guys,
I have decided to quit my job after 7 months. It was more of a forced to resign issue rather than quitting it by myself. Being in R&D department for 6 months, factory manager decided to put me as a machine operator because he thinks I was just doing time pass in R&D(Research and Development). Honestly, I am thankful to him to make my decision easier to quit my job. There was no future in the industry either since people who  are working there for 10-12 years have very low wages. Secondly, there is no motivation in doing service for a private industry so I have decided to not to do any service for any private company in future.
I am still searching for what I like to do and I haven't found anything from which I can make something for living. I mean, I like gaming, music, facebook but those are not helpful. There is another option of teaching but the more I think about it, more I feel like not doing it. Remember when we were kids and how we used to harass our teachers? That's what I don't like about teaching.
My another option is opening up my own business. But that would be like what I am supposed to do? Ok now I know what to do but how do I do it? Its a very complicated book to understand. Perhaps at least I will retain my moral to do something special in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment