Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Hey guys, I am 22 year old B.E. Mechanical from some stupid engineering college which I don't want to mention. I have failed 15 times in my four years of engineering and was unemployed for 1 year after that. I passed in 2011 and currently working with mere 15k a month. This blog is about the uncertainty which we face about our career choices. For example I have more than 3 decades of working life and I don't want to spend it on something which doesn't interest me. Today's scarcity of jobs doesn't give us many option but to take whatever option coming ahead of us. My friends from IIT and MIT already got big package but I am not jealous. Why? Because they will be expected to work 7 days a week. Gosh I don't want to service 7 days a week even if I am earning 50-60k. It might be an irony for you but I have no greed for money.
I have a interest in doing something different. It could be about as a director, sports, photography or music making. So I will be keep posting about my struggle and achievements.
P.S. my English is poor.

No comments:

Post a Comment