Sunday, August 19, 2012

I just came back and read what I wrote in my first ever post. It was easily perceivable that post was lacking adroit writing. It would be fantastic if you could give me your opinions of what you think of my last post so that I can improve on and be more connected to my viewers.
So, it has been nearly 2 months now since I started working and I can't describe the value of weekends. Sometimes I think I should build a time machine just to transfer myself to weekend to weekend. Anyways, my routine working time is from 9 to 5 but I had to travel like 3 hours daily via public transport to reach office and then come back to home. So leaving home at 7:30 and coming back at 6:30 is quite hectic. To add to my hecticness my mom expects me to do household works.
I remember my high school days when I could had gone to school even in sickness. Lust for girls, spending time with friends and playing football was much more fun than going to factory and feeling sleepy for 8 hours.  We can't have those days back but for me it's really a question on how I want to spend my rest of life. Doing something you like to do making reasonable income out of it is a dream of every man.
I see sports people who just love playing the game and are recognized my their nation. Then I see actors and actresses whose duty is to handle glamour life. And their are many more examples of profession.
But what I like to do? Will let you know in my next post :).

No comments:

Post a Comment